European fiscal rules and the fiscal framework for Germany - what next?
From “schwarze null”, to the “debt brake”, to Europe’s fiscal rules, to the European governance review - what’s next for Germany. Having just finished national elections, what needs to be on the agenda for the new German government? What should the newly elected German government be taking into consideration when designing its fiscal framework? As one Europe’s most influential actors, what role will and should the newly elected government in Germany play in contributing to the Governance review? Is change on the horizon - find out more at this unmissable event.>
Watch the recording
- Shahin Vallée, Senior Fellow at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik
- Nicola Brandt, Head of the OECD’s Berlin Centre
- Janek Steitz, Agora Energiewende
- Guntram Wolff, Director of Bruegel
- Philippa Sigl-Glöckner, Dezernat Zukunft